dma_timer_expiry

czesc,

sa dwa dyski w macierzy raid1 (kontroler Promisa): hdf i hdg.
Jest tez jeden dysk "swobodny": hdb.
Dzisiaj rano przyszedlem do pracy i widze na konsoli:
hdf: dma_timer_expiry, dma status = 0x41
hdf: timeout waiting for DMA

to jest z kernela 2.4.21-pre6. Znalazlem w drivers/ide/ide-dma.c:

/**
 *  dma_timer_expiry  - handle a DMA timeout
 *  @drive: Drive that timed out
 *
 *  An IDE DMA transfer timed out. In the event of an error we ask
 *  the driver to resolve the problem, if a DMA transfer is still
 *  in progress we continue to wait (arguably we need to add a
 *  secondary 'I dont care what the drive thinks' timeout here)
 *  Finally if we have an interrupt but for some reason got the
 *  timeout first we complete the I/O. This can occur if an
 *  interrupt is lost or due to bugs.
 */

czy ten dysk sie sypie czy co?

Pozdrowienia,