Re: Re: Ping

Hi there,

I stumbled opon this list while tryin to fix icelandic keyboard-layout
and signed on to help and submit my opinion on translations..

I personally must agree that i myself don't use icelandic translations
on my box, too wierd since im so used to having everything in english..
but I think that a Icelandic installer lores more people in and also i
would like to see icelandic in the menu of countries just to see that we
are on the map u know :) .. we are forgotten to often.

translations to many languages = user friendlyness = new users :)

that was my 2cents

So if there is anything that I can do to help, i will be glad too

cheers,
Steinar M.