Customized Hat and Merchandise Supplier

Hi friend in disclosureofficial.com,

?

Hope you are doing well!

?

This is Mona Wu from?Wellsucceed Embroidery Limited, a professional merchandise supplier for more than 20 years.

We can produce high-quality hats including?beanies, trucker hats, snapback hats, mesh caps, etc.

?

路?????????MOQ: 100pcs/design

路?????????Sample Time: 7-15 days

路?????????Bulk Production Time: 15-25 days

路?????????Air Express with DHL, FEDEX/ UPS: 4-5 days

?

Besides, we can also produce T-shirts, Hoodies, Socks, Patches, Sliders, Shorts, etc.

We have a great team to get work done efficiently, and would love to build a long-term partnership with you step by step.

Feel free to contact me, if you??e interested!

?

Mona Wu
Sales Department
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13452889079
WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED

(One Stop Sourcing of All Custom Made Merchandise)
ADD: 4/F, 38 SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,
???????? SHILONG, DONGGUAN,
???????? GUANGDONG. 523325. CHINA.

?