Re: ffmpeg scheint kein concat mehr zu machen

Hallo,

On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:12:54 +0100
Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> [NULL @ 0x557b1f598bc0] Requested output format 'concat' is not a
> suitable output format /tmp/tmp.ZM7og3bmeO: Invalid argument
>

> Hat jemand eine Idee, wie man das nun wieder anstellen kann, per
> Kommandozeile *ohne* umkodieren, Videos auf diese Weise schneiden kann?

Nicht getestet, aber lt. man ffmpeg:

-f fmt (input/output)
    Force input or output file format. The format is normally auto
detected for input files and guessed from the file extension for output
files, so this option is not needed in most cases.

Soll heissen: evtl. kannst du das -f concat einfach weglassen?

Gruss

Michael

But it's real.  And if it's real it can be affected ...  we may not be
able to break it, but, I'll bet you credits to Navy Beans we can put a
dent in it.
		-- deSalle, "Catspaw", stardate 3018.2