Re: Wine mit Debian Wheezy Amd64 und Nvidia-GraKa

Am 30.09.2013 16:59, schrieb Dirk Finkeldey:
Am 25.09.2013 16:41, schrieb Tobias Voetisch:
Hallo zusammen,
~ gekürzt
Kann mir hierbei jemand helfen?

MFG Tobias

Ich hefte die Dateien mal hier an.

Hier der Dateianhang

Gruß Dirk Finkeldey
#
# Catch-all evdev loader for udev-based systems
# We don't simply match on any device since that also adds accelerometers
# and other devices that we don't really want to use. The list below
# matches everything but joysticks.

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "evdev pointer catchall"
        MatchIsPointer "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "evdev keyboard catchall"
        MatchIsKeyboard "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "evdev touchpad catchall"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "evdev tablet catchall"
        MatchIsTablet "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "evdev touchscreen catchall"
        MatchIsTouchscreen "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "evdev"
EndSection
Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Keyboard0"
    Driver         "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "evdev"
    Option         "Protocol" "auto"
#    Option         "Device" "/dev/psaux"
#    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
#    Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection
Section "Device"
    Identifier     "Device0"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BoardName      "GeForce 6100"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier    "Device1"
    Driver        "nvidia"
    VendorName    "NVIDIA Corporation GT215"
    BoardName     "GeForce GT 240"
EndSection
Section "Monitor"
    Identifier     "Monitor1"
    VendorName     "SAMSUNG"
    ModelName      "Samsung SyncMaster"
    HorizSync       30.0 - 81.0
    VertRefresh     56.0 - 75.0
    Option         "DPMS"
EndSection
# nvidia-settings: X configuration file generated by nvidia-settings
# nvidia-settings:  version 290.10  (buildd@barber)  Fri Dec  9 09:55:46 UTC 2011

Section "Screen"
    Identifier     "Screen0"
    Device         "Device1"
    Monitor        "Monitor1"
    DefaultDepth    24
    Option         "TwinView" "0"
    Option         "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" "DFP-0"
    Option         "metamodes" "1680x1050_60 +0+0; nvidia-auto-select +0+0"
    SubSection     "Display"
        Depth       24
    EndSubSection
EndSection
#
# Catch-all evdev loader for udev-based systems
# We don't simply match on any device since that also adds accelerometers
# and other devices that we don't really want to use. The list below
# matches everything but joysticks.

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "AllowEmptyInput" "0"
EndSection