iceweasel; problems with composite

Package: iceweasel
Version: 3.5.9-2

Iceweasel won't accept any kind of composite in the current version
(anyway if it is metacity composite or compiz)
I got better results with the the older libcairo2-package, but since the
 libcairo2 package from sid even went into squeeze, there is no
possibilty to workaround. (for me)

I am not very experienced with this kind of bugs
(because there is no feedback from the terminal, and i wasn't able
to get gdb working for me)

So I've just some screenshots to show what happens every time I'm
starting iceweasel with any kind of composite/compiz

I'm also not quite sure if the problem is caused by my ati-graphics.
(running with the radeon-xorg-driver)

Screenshots to explain the problem:

http://debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=119791