Re: Frage zu Alias

Hallo Bjoern!

Bjoern schrieb am Montag, den 02. März 2009:

[Alias]
>> Okay, dass die .bashrc dafür zuständig ist, wusste ich. Nur dachte
>> ich, dass wenn ich ich in der bash eingebe /$alias ll='ls-l'/ es
>> automatisch der .bashrc hinzugefügt wird.

Ich hab dafür eine Wrapperfunktion:

typo(){
# So often I make little stupid typos while firing away
# in the shell. They are very annoying, but it is too
# much trouble to fire up Emacs or nano to manually
# add an alias that would fix the problem. And typing
# the appropriate echo and append command is tedious and
# error prone. So, I whipped up a quick shell script which
# reads the two arguments provided, and constructs the appropriate
# echo command to create an alias that solves that typo.

    if [ $# -lt 2 ]; then
	echo -e "Usage:\ttypo <wrong-command> <right-command>"
	echo -e "\ttakes a typo and creates an alias using the"
	echo -e "\tprovided correct command"
    else
	#It goes typo wrong-command right-command
	argfirst="$1"
	# so $@ does not contain $1 anymore
	shift
        echo alias $argfirst=\'"$@"\' >> ~/.bashrc
        tail -n 1 ~/.bashrc
        . ~/.bashrc
    fi
}

>> Kann mir jemand erklären, warum dem nicht so ist?

Weil es nicht so definiert ist.

Grüße
Christian
131. You challenge authority and society by portnuking people