Re: Iptables Port weiterleiten an anderen Server

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 08:27:30PM +0100, Martin Reising wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 06:55:19PM +0100, Florian wrote:
> > ich möchte einen Dienst auf einen anderen Server verlegen, der alte
> > Server soll jedoch den port weiterleiten zum neuen Server.
> >
> > Es sollte anscheinend mit Iptables FORWARD gehen
>
> Nein PREROUTING.

Hallo Martin,

ich bin ja kein Netzwerkspezialist, aber für einfache Sachen dürfte doch
auch das Paket "redir" reichen.

$ aptitude show redir

Paket: redir
Beschreibung: Redirect TCP connections
 It can run under inetd or stand alone (in which case it handles
 multiple connections). It is 8 bit clean, not limited to line mode,
 is small and light. Supports transparency, FTP redirects, http
 proxying, and bandwidth limiting.

 redir is all you need to redirect traffic across firewalls authenticate
 based on an IP address etc etc. No need for the firewall toolkit. The
 functionality of inetd/tcpd and "redir" will allow you to do everything
 you need without screwy telnet/ftp etc gateways. (I assume you are
 running IP Masquerading of course.)
 Homepage: http://sammy.net/~sammy/hacks/

Bin mir aber nicht sicher, ob der OP nicht was anderes gesucht hat.

Michael

--
Monolog - one person talking to himself,
dialog - two people talking to themselves.