Re: Kein User-Login mehr nach Update

Sodele,

Problem gelöst - hab die Ursache doch noch gefunden:

Ich zitiere mal aus:

http://raz.cx/blog/2006/07/ssh-debian-and-system-bootup-in.html

=================== Zitat Anfang ===============

If an Debian ssh server is returning a "System bootup in progress -
please wait" message to clients connecting during server boot, then
the problem is that the server's /etc/default/rcS contains
DELAYLOGIN=yes but needs to contain DELAYLOGIN=no.

The problem arises because setting DELAYLOGIN to yes causes
/etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh, symlinked by /etc/rcS.d/S55bootmisc.sh, to
create /etc/nologin, which causes a default ssh+PAM configuration
(/etc/pam.d/ssh contains "auth required pam_nologin.so") to prevent
logins. This file is removed late in the boot sequence by
/etc/init.d/rmnologin, symlinked by /etc/rc2.d/S99rmnologin.

Another obvious approach is to remove pam_nologin from /etc/pam.d/ssh,
but this would remove the ability to use /etc/nologin to block logins
at all and, at least for systems under my control, there is no reason
to delay login during boot.