Re: Spamfilterung nicht mit SA

Moin,

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 09:42 +0000, =?UTF-8?Q?J=F6rg?= Sommer wrote:
> Hallo Hans-Georg,
>
> Hans-Georg Bork <hgb@hgbhome.net> wrote:
> > vielleicht ein Hinweis in eine ganz andere Richtung: dspam luft bei mir
> > (Server mit mehreren Domains) unter etch hervorragend; das Interface ist
> > zwar derzeit nur auf English, aber das kriegen meine Dummies
> > mittlererweile auch hin
>
> Kann man dspam auch mit procmail verwenden?

ja:

Q. What MTAs will DSPAM work with?
A. DSPAM can integrate with any MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) capable of
calling dspam either as a local delivery agent or via LMTP. It can also
be integrated via procmail scripts and .forwards. For all other MTAs,
DSPAM can be integrated in front of the MTA as an "appliance" or by
using a POP3/IMAP proxy. I've heard many success stories so far with:
Sendmail, Postfix, Exim, Courier, Communigate Pro, and QMail.

Siehe auch [1].

Gruss
	-- hgb

[1]: http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/faq.shtml