Re: Debian Router + X.21/V.35 Controller

Jetzt hat mir MicroGate geantwortet...

Am 2005-06-22 14:12:44, schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> Jetzt muß ich mir schon halb selber antworten...
>
> Am 2005-06-22 11:45:02, schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> > Moin Leute,
> >
> > habe heute früh vier RAD FCD-24 (E1-Multiplexer) bekommen die über einen
> > X.21 oder V.35 Link an meinen Linux-Router angebunden werden müssen.
> >
> > Kann mir jemand X.21 und/oder V.35 Controller empfehlen, die mit Linux
> > 2.4.27 funktionieren ?  Gesucht werden welche mit 1 bis 4 Ports.
>
> Also ich habe die MicroGate SyncLink Wan Adapter mit Singel- und
> Quad-Port gefunden und werden standardmäßig von Linux unterstützt...

Hello, Michelle,

Thank you for your interest in the SyncLink line of communications adapters.
MicroGate designs, manufactures and markets directly the complete line of
SyncLink cards.  We are able to ship any quantity to any location in the
world!

The single-port SyncLink adapter for Linux is US$499.  The SyncLink
Multiport adapter for Linux is US$789.  The X.21 cables are US$49 each.
Shipping charges to your location with run about US$65.  This will vary
somewhat on the number of adapters and cables you purchase.  With the actual
order, we can get you the exact shipping amount.

To quickly place an order, simply email or fax MicroGate your complete
delivery address, contact name, contact phone number and valid
Visa/MasterCard or American Express credit card account information.  You
may also pay by bank transfer.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions before
placing your order.

Thanks,

John Nichols
-----
MicroGate Systems, Ltd.
=Customer Driven, by Design=
(512)345-7791 (Direct)
(512)343-9046 (Fax)
Central Time Zone (GMT -5h)
www.microgate.com

> Hat jemand Erfahrung mit diesen Karten ?

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi