Re: TEST: New MOC source and binary available

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 the mental interface of
Elimar Riesebieter told:

> Hi list,
>
> as supposed in the thread "Music On Console Player" there is a new
> version of MOC, a console music player available:
>
> deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-powerpc/
> deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-i386/
> deb-src http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv sources/

Ooops, the binaries are depending on libogg0_1.1.2 and
libvorbis0a_1.1.0 which are not available in unstable yet.

I've upload libogg and libvorbis to http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv.
Many thanks to Hans-Georg Bork, who pointed me to that desaster.

Anyway, the sources should build fine against the unstable versions ;-)

Ciao

Elimar

--
  Learned men are the cisterns of knowledge,
  not the fountainheads ;-)