xine-Probleme unter Sarge

Hallo Debian-Freunde!

Nachdem ich Debian neu installieren musste, habe ich jetzt ein Problem
mit xine. Es stürzt immer kurz nach dem Starten ab. gxine läuft aber.
xine-check liefert folgendes:

[ good ] you're using Linux, doing specific tests
[ good ] looks like you have a /proc filesystem mounted.
[ good ] You seem to have a reasonable kernel version (2.6.8)
[ good ] intel compatible processor, checking MTRR support
[ good ] you have MTRR support and there are some ranges set.
[ good ] found the player at /usr/bin/xine
[ good ] /usr/bin/xine is in your PATH
[ hint ] No xine-config found. Assuming xine from Debian package
         The xine-config script can be used to deternime some file locations
         used by xine-lib, but you don't have such a script on your system.
         However, it looks like you installed xine from the Debian packages.
         So I'll just guess that you are using the standard locations.
         If you want me to be sure about those file locations, you can install
         the 'libxine-dev' package, which contains xine-config. However, this
         package is not really needed to run xine...
         press <enter> to continue...

[ good ] plugin directory /usr/lib/xine/plugins exists.
[ good ] found unknown plugin: *.so
[OUCH!!] There are no input plugins.
         xine needs at least one input plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...

[OUCH!!] There are no demux plugins.
         xine needs at least one demux plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...

[OUCH!!] There are no decoder plugins.
         xine needs at least one decoder plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...

[OUCH!!] There are no video_out plugins.
         xine needs at least one video_out plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...

[OUCH!!] There are no audio_out plugins.
         xine needs at least one audio_out plugin, but none is installed.
         You should probably reinstall xine-lib...
         press <enter> to continue...

[ good ] skin directory /usr/share/xine/skins exists.
[ good ] found logo in /usr/share/xine/skins
[ good ] I even found some skins.
[ good ] /dev/cdrom points to /dev/hdc
[ good ] /dev/dvd points to /dev/hdc
[ hint ] I didn't find the 'hdparm' command.
         'hdparm' is used on some systems (especially Linux) to set ATAPI drive
         parameters. In particular, this is needed with some drive/kernel
         combinations to enable DMA transfers.
         I would check this for you if you re-run me after installing hdparm...
         press <enter> to continue...

[ good ] found xvinfo: X-Video Extension version 2.2
[ good ] your Xv extension supports YV12 overlays (improves MPEG performance)
[ good ] your Xv extension supports YUY2 overlays
[ good ] Xv ports:  YUY2 YV12 I420 UYVY

(Es geht nur um die [OUCH!!]-Einträge.)
Dass ich xine-lib erfolglos neu installiert habe, brauche ich wohl
nicht zu erwähnen.

Weiß jemand Rat?

Gruß
	Malte