Re: hi

Thank you for contacting Emagic Inc. Technical Support. If you purchased
your Emagic product in the USA or Canada please visit
http://www.emagic.de/support/firstaid/support_form_USA_Canada.php to email
Technical Support.

Registered Emagic customers can also contact our telephone hotline as well:
Telephone:  (530) 477-1050 (MO-FR 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST )

If you have general questions about prices, delivery dates, or system
requirements  of Emagic products, please contact our Info-Line:
Telephone:  (530) 477-1051 (MO-FR 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM )
Fax: (530) 477-1052
www.emagic.de/support/firstaid/SalesInfo.php

If you purchased your product outside of the US/Canada please visit
http://www.emagic.de/company/distributors/index.php?lang=EN to find the
address of your local Emagic distributor.

This is an auto-generated reply.