Urgent : Problem with rsync with cygwin

Hello,

I am getting following error when using rsync with cygwin. I am using it to transfer files from my machine on windows 2000 to unix machine. This works with one of my friends machine who left.

rsync -vzrc -C --rsh=ssh ./images/* abc@abc.atc.com::ort/docroot/b2c/images/de/

and I am getting following error:

Failed to exec ssh : No such file or directory
rsync error: error in IPC code (code 14) at /tmp/rsync-2.5.6/pipe.c(82)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /tmp/rsync-2.5.6/io.c(165)

Thanks in advance.

Ambarish

Email:  ambarish.mahajan@gft.com