message

Dear,
I am Crown Prince Ali Abubakar from Sierra - leone Republic. My father Ibrahim Abubakar was the king and the head of all gold dealers in makine county,before he was Assinated in my country last 2 month,for the fear of being kill by the same people that kill my father,i have to flee my country,but before my father's death, he had (willed)some millions U.S. dollars for me and my mother from the money he made from gold sales. I will like you to buy us a very big building in your country, which we will like to use for a hotel business and trade complex and we will also make you a co- director in the both business. Please if you can help in this business, do not hesitate to contact me through my e-mail address:crownchild@lycos.com or:crownchild@zwallet.com,
we are also willing to compensate you with $520,000.00,five hundred thousand u.s.dollars for helping us.all we just need from you now is for you to meet us in cotonou republic of benin where I am taking refuge because I Will like to introduce you to the trust house where my late father deposited this cash. because before his death he left a binding order that in no account should the trust house release this fund for me or my mother because he know that we are both novice when it come to investment,that except we present a foreign partner that will help us to invest this fund in a life lime investment so that is the reason why I really need your help.the trust house have their Europe office and Ghana and Benin,you can reach me on my mobile phone number is:229-982378.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and God bless you.
Crown Prince Ali Abubakar.