Re: Bootoption acpi=off

Hallo,

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 19:36, Tapio wrote:

bitte Realnamen benutzen.

> Acpi kann mit einer Bootoption acpi=off deaktiviert werden.
>
> Nur, wo trage ich diese Bootoption ein? in der Lilo.conf?

man lilo.conf:

  append=<string>
	Appends the options specified to the parameter line
	passed  to  the  kernel.  This is typically used to
	specify  parameters  of  hardware  that  can't   be
	entirely  auto-detected or for which probing may be
	dangerous. Multiple kernel parameters are separated
	by  a  blank space, and the string must be enclosed
	in double quotes.  Append may be used only once per
	"image=" section.  Example:

		append="mem=96M hd=576,64,32 console=ttyS1,9600"

und in Deinem Fall:

		append="acpi=off"

Grüsse,
  Frank
 Frank Trenkamp                            ftrenkam at uos.de
 GPG fprt: 5A0C 4AE9 74A5 51F0 2D34  E7DC 67FF 32C4 0357 5653
--
lately on ./:
> My record is 55 hours of straight coding.
Followed, no doubt, by six weeks of debugging.