Re: [newbie] sarge installation howto

Hallo,

Lars Weissflog wrote:
Hi List,
after I have successfully installed woody on my Omnibook XE3, I begin to
realize that many packages are rather outdated in this "stable" release.
So I tried to find Information on how to install Sarge instead, but
googleing half the day did not give me any hint on how to do so.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bei uns hast aber was anderes gepostet:
"Nun habe ich etwa eine Stunde damit zugebracht, nach einer Anleitung
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
für die Installation von Sarge zu suchen."

Please,
could anyone help me with this? Where do I get a Net-boot-floppy? I really
don't want to download the "unofficial" CD-ISOs that are out there because
they are sooooo BIG.

Any help greatly appreciated!

In meine PM ist deine Lösung :-)

--