Re: Wer hat Woody Isdn und T-Online am laufen

>Also erstmal probier folgendes: in /etc/isdn/ipppd.ipppX unter name die
>komplette T-Onlinekennung eintragen und !!!!ACHTUNG!!!! in
>Anführungszeichen setzen. Dann in /etc/ppp/pap-secrets folgenden Eintrag
>haben:
>
>"TONLINEKENNUNG" "*" "PASSWORT"
>
>Sollte das nicht zum Erfolg führen dann wieder melden, mit den
>device.ipppX und ipppd.ipppX files.
>
>Andreas
>
>PS: Die Anführungszeichen sind nötig, da in der T-Onlinekennung eine #
>vor der Mitbenutzernummer steht und die wird ohne die Anführungszeichen
>als Beginn eines Kommentars gewertet!

Hallo,
habe ich nocheinmal genauso gemacht, hatte im uebrigen auch andere
möglichkeiten dieser Art ausprobiert.

Hier die Files:

#!/bin/sh

# REMOVE the next line once configuration is complete
#########################

# REMOVE the above line once configuration is complete
########################

# Instructions: read the comments for each command, and if necessary,
edit
# the command (e.g. replace EAZ with your real EAZ or MSN). Look for
lines
# marked with XXX_, which is probably all you need to change.
# If the command is commented out, remove the leading '#' to enable it
if
# the command is needed.
#
# After you have configured this file, remove the "Warning!" line
above to
# enable this file.

# If using dynamic IP addresses:
# Check out the /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/isdnutils and
/etc/ppp/ip-down.d/isdnutils
# scripts, to ensure that any routing is done correctly there (the
# ip-up.d/isdnutils script is run after a syncPPP link is established,
and the
# ip-down.d/isdnutils script is run after the link goes down).
# You need to have the ppp package installed for those scripts to
work.

set -e	# exit on _any_ error

# Get the device name
device=`basename $0`; device=${device#*.}
# this used to be simple, but POSIX is a bit more limited
# ippp0+8 -> devtype=ippp
devtype=${device%%[0-9]*}
# ippp0+8 -> devnums=0+8
devnums=${device##$devtype}
# ippp0+8 -> device=ippp8
device=$devtype${devnums#[0-9]*+}
dowhat="$1"
masterslave="$2"
case "x$masterslave" in
    xmaster)	master=true;  slave=false;;
    xslave)	master=false; slave=true; masterdevice="$3";;
    x)		master=false; slave=false;;
    *)		echo "Error, $0 called with unknown 2nd arg
'$masterslave', aborting!"
    		exit 1;;
esac

# The (dummy) IP addresses
#
# Use 10.0.0.1 for LOCALIP and 10.0.0.2 for REMOTEIP if you have
# dynamic IP addresses; with static address fill in the real values!

LOCALIP=10.0.0.1	# XXX_
REMOTEIP=10.0.0.2	# XXX_

# Phone numbers (without the leading zero)
#
# REMOTEMSN may be a list of numbers to dial, separated by a space.
# If you do that, DO put quotes around the whole value! Like:
# REMOTEMSN='221345788 221345789'
#
# The REMOTEMSN must be the areacode (without the leading zero) +
phonenumber!
#
#      Example: areacode: 0221  phonenumber: 345789
#               => REMOTEMSN='221345789'
#
# EXPLANATION:
# A zero is added below when it is used as the outgoing number;
# when it it used as the incoming number, it must be without a leading
zero
# (which is why you must leave that leading zero out below).
# The local number must also be given without the leading zero!
#
# EXCEPTION:
# In countries where there are NO areacodes, this leading zero must
NOT be
# added. In that case, change the value of LEADINGZERO below to ''
# LEADINGZERO could conceivably need to be something else in certian
# situations, so it is configurable.

LOCALMSN=994528	# XXX_
REMOTEMSN=0191011	# XXX_
LEADINGZERO=0	# XXX_  use LEADINGZERO='' if you have no areacodes.

# DIALMODE:
# New with kernel 2.0.36 is the `dialmode' setting.
# dialmode=auto is compatible with the old behaviour (dial-on-demand
enabled).
# Read the isdnctrl manpage for more info.
# Change the value below if you want a different setting when the
interface is
# started.
# For slave devices (channel bundling) dialmode _must_ be auto,
# so for slave devices this setting is ignored.

DIALMODE=auto		# XXX_	other values can be 'on' and 'off'

# Encapsulation (default is syncppp for ipppX devices, rawip for isdnX
devices)
# Change the next four lines if you need some other value.
if expr ${device} : ippp > /dev/null
then	ENCAP=syncppp
else	ENCAP=rawip
fi

# Configuration (start)

case "$dowhat" in
start)
    # XXX_
    # If running kernel 2.0.31 or higher, enable the IP dynamic hack
    # (if needed). See linux/Documentation/networking/ip_dynaddr.txt .
    # Default is: enabled. If you have static IP numbers, you can
remove
    # the next line.
    [ -f /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr ] && echo 5 >
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr

    # First you need to create the interface
    if $slave
    then	isdnctrl addslave ${masterdevice} ${device}
    else	isdnctrl addif ${device}
    fi

    #	eaz name num
    # Set the EAZ (German 1TR6 protocol) or MSN (Euro-ISDN E-DSS1) for
    # interface "name" to "num". For an EAZ this is only one digit,
for a
    # MSN "num" is the whole MSN.
    # In the Netherlands this includes the areacode, but not the
leading 0.
    # (other countries?)
    isdnctrl eaz ${device} $LOCALMSN

    #	addphone name out num
    # Set the phone number(s) of the remote site for the IP-interface
    # "name". More than one number can be set by calling isdnctrl
addphone
    # repeatedly. If more than one number is set these will be tried
one
    # after another. When using an german SPV-type connection, with a
    # ICN-card, the number has to be preceeded by a capital S.
    # This is the "normal" number.

    if [ ! -z "$REMOTEMSN" ]; then
	for MSN in $REMOTEMSN; do
	    isdnctrl addphone ${device} out $LEADINGZERO$MSN
	done
    fi

    #	addphone name in num
    # Set the phone number(s) that the IP-interface "name" is supposed
    # accept for incoming calls. If no number is given, incoming calls
are
    # disabled. More than one number can be set by calling isdnctrl
addphone
    # repeatedly. Also wildcards can be used (see below).
    # In the Netherlands (and elsewhere?),
    # this is with areacode but without leading 0
    #if [ ! -z "$REMOTEMSN" ]; then
    #	for MSN in $REMOTEMSN; do
    #	    isdnctrl addphone ${device} in $MSN
    #	done
    #fi

    #	secure name on|off
    # Turns on or off the security feature for interface "name". If
set to
    # on, incoming calls will only be accepted if the calling number
has
    # been added to the access list with isdnctrl addphone name in.
    isdnctrl secure ${device} on

    #	huptimeout name seconds
    # Set the hangup timeout for interface "name" to "seconds". If
there
    # is inactivity (i.e. no traffic on the interface) for the given
time
    # the driver automatically shuts down the connection.
    # Default is 60 seconds
    isdnctrl huptimeout ${device} 60	# XXX_

    # 	dialmax name num
    # Set the number of dial atempts for interface "name" to "num". If
    # dialing, each phonenumber is tried this many times before giving
up.
    #isdnctrl dialmax ${device} NUM

    #	ihup name on|off
    # Turn on or off the hangup timeout for incoming calls on
interface name
    #isdnctrl ihup ${device} on

    #	 encap name encapname
    # Set the encapsulation mode for interface "name". Possible modes
for
    # encapname are: rawip ip cisco-h ethernet syncppp uihdlc
    # (most people use rawip, syncppp or cisco-h; syncppp is normal
for
    # ISP's, rawip is normal for semi-fixed linux-linux connections)
    isdnctrl encap ${device} $ENCAP

    #	l2_prot name protocol
    # Set the layer-2 protocol for interface "name". Possible values
for
    # "protocol" are x75i, x75ui, x75bui and hdlc
    # (most people use hdlc)
    isdnctrl l2_prot ${device} hdlc

    #	l3_prot name protocol
    # Set the layer-3 protocol for interface "name". At the moment
only
    # trans is supported.  If protocol is omitted the current setting
is
    # printed.
    isdnctrl l3_prot ${device} trans

    #	verbose num
    # Set verbosity level to <num>.
    # (2 shows the first package of every connection, that is very
useful.)
    # WARNING: this is a global parameter, that affects all isdn
devices!
    isdnctrl verbose 3

    # CHARGEHUP FUNCTION

    #	chargehup name on|off
    # Turn on or off hangup before next charge info for interface
name. This
    # can only be used if the ISDN provider transmits charge info
during and
    # after the connection. If set to on, the driver will close the
    # connection just before the next charge info will  be received if
the
    # interface is inactive.
    #isdnctrl chargehup ${device} on

    #	chargeint name seconds
    # When "seconds" are given, the charge interval for the given
interface
    # is set. This may be of use on ISDN lines with no chargeinfo or
no
    # online chargeinfo. The connection will only be closed 2 seconds
before
    # the end of the next charge interval and only, if huptime out
seconds
    # of inactivity have been reached. If ihup is on, also incomming
    # connections are closed by this mechanism.
    #isdnctrl chargeint ${device} NUM

    # CALLBACK FUNCTION

    #	callback name off|in|out
    # Selects callback mode for interface "name". If call-back mode is
in,
    # then after getting an incoming call, a callback is triggered. If
    # callback mode is out, then this system does the initial call,
then
    # waiting for callback of the remote machine.
    #isdnctrl callback ${device} MODE

    #	cbdelay name seconds
    # Set the callback delay for interface "name" to "seconds". If
callback
    # mode for this interface is in, dialing is delayed the given
time. If
    # the callback mode is out, after dialing out and waiting the
given
    # time, a hangup is issued to free the line for the incoming
callback
    # from the remote machine. This hangup-after-dial is disabled by
setting
    # cbdelay to 0.
    #isdnctrl cbdelay ${device} SECONDS

    #	cbhup name on|off
    # Turns on or off Hangup (Reject) for interface "name" before
starting
    # Callback.
    #isdnctrl cbhup ${device} MODE

    #	OTHER OPTIONS

    # There are other options not used by most people.  You can insert
these
    # options here.

    # See also : isdnctrl(8), isdnctrl help text

    # pppbind is needed when using one ipppd per ippp interface
    # (like Debian does)
    bindnum=`expr $device : 'ippp\(.*\)'` || true
    if [ ! -z "$bindnum" ]; then
	isdnctrl pppbind ${device} $bindnum
    fi

    #	 NETWORK SETUP

    # Network device setup as usual (not applicable to slave devices!)
    # See also : ifconfig(8) route(8) or any book about unix
networking.

    if ! $slave; then
	ifconfig ${device} $LOCALIP pointopoint $REMOTEIP netmask
255.255.255.255
	set +e	# ignore errors from here on

	route del -host $REMOTEIP ${device} 2>/dev/null
	route add -host $REMOTEIP ${device}

	# setting default route here is only useful if this is your
only
	# outside connection... The default is ippp0 for the default
route.
	# NOTE: default route for ippp0 is also set in
/etc/ppp/ip-up.d/00-ipppd
	#       and /etc/ppp/ip-down.d/99-ipppd ! So if you don't want
the
	#	default route over ippp0, edit those scripts as well.
	#	Another solution is not to use ippp0 at all; this is
only done
	#	for ippp0 so by skipping that (and starting with ippp1
for
	#	example) you don't have to edit anything to avoid
changing the
	#	default route!
	if [ "$bindnum" = 0 ]; then
	    route del default 2>/dev/null
	    route add default netmask 0 ${device}
	fi

	# FIREWALL RULES	XXX_

	# Explicitly list what's allowed, and then deny the rest.
	# I'm assuming kernel 2.2.x here, hence ipchains
        # instead of ipfwadm or iptables. Note also that this is
pretty
        # simple-minded, and offers only rudimentary protection.
	#
	# The firewall rules below will only work here if using static
IP
	# addresses!!!  For dynamic addresses the rules should be
added in
	# /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/00-isdnutils and deleted in
	# /etc/ppp/ip-down.d/99-isdnutils .
	# Also note you usually only want a setup as below for the
interface
	# facing the internet, not if you're using the interface to
connect a
	# local subnet (unless you're using masquerading).
	# Also be sure to check the config to make sure it fits what
you want.
	#
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} 1000:
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ssh
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} smtp
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ident
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ftp
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} http
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p UDP  -d
${LOCALIP} 1024:
	# ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p ICMP -d
${LOCALIP}
	# ipchains -A input -j DENY   -i ${device}

	# If you don't have masquerading set up yet, try the following
        # (I recommend the ipmasq package).
	# Replace 192.168.1 with the network number you use on the
hosts
	# that will use masquerading.
	# ipchains -I forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.1.0/24
    fi # not slave

    # ignore errors in case of older kernel
    if $slave
    then	isdnctrl dialmode $device auto      >/dev/null 2>&1
    else	isdnctrl dialmode $device $DIALMODE >/dev/null 2>&1
    fi
    ;;

# Delete the interface
stop)
    set +e	# ignore errors from here on

    isdnctrl dialmode $device off >/dev/null 2>&1

    if ! $slave; then
	# FIREWALL RULES	XXX_

	# Undo the things done above.
	#
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} 1000:
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ssh
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} smtp
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ident
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} ftp
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p TCP  -d
${LOCALIP} http
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p UDP  -d
${LOCALIP} 1024:
	# ipchains -D input -j ACCEPT -i ${device} -p ICMP -d
${LOCALIP}
	# ipchains -D input -j DENY   -i ${device}

	# If you don't have masquerading set up yet, try the
following.
	# Replace 192.168.1 with the network number you use on the
hosts
	# that will use masquerading.
	# ipchains -D forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.1.0/24

	# Commands to undo the network stuff
	route del $REMOTEIP $device	2> /dev/null
	# only delete default route if set above!
	# The default is to use ippp0 for your default route.
	bindnum=`expr $device : 'ippp\(.*\)'`
	if [ "$bindnum" = 0 ]; then
	    route del default netmask 0 2>/dev/null
	fi
	ifconfig $device down	2> /dev/null
	isdnctrl delif $device	2> /dev/null
	# If this was the master device,
	# the delif will also have removed the slaves.
    fi
    ;;

# the rest is generic, don't touch
*)
    echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop}"
    exit 1
    ;;
esac

exit 0

# vim:set sw=4 si:

# Options file for ipppd.
# ipppd will not read /etc/ppp/options or /etc/ppp/ioptions or any
other
# config file. Everything has to be in here.

# REMOVE the next line once configuration is complete
#########################

# REMOVE the above line once configuration is complete
########################

# "peer" is the name for our syncppp partner.

# STANDARD OPTIONS
/dev/ippp0
debug			# enable debugging
#kdebug X		# set kernel debugging level to X
#nodetach		# (no) fork to the background
#callback X		# ask for callback (parameter X ?)
#lock			# create a lock file for device
#domain X		# add domain X to a given hostname
#pidfile X		# save pid in file X
#call X			# take options from privileges file (???)
#idle X			# idle time limit (seconds)
#holdoff X		# holdoff time limit (seconds)
#maxconnect X		# set maximum connection time (in seconds ?)
#+mp			# enable multi line ppp
#+pwlog			# log password (WARNING: possible security
hole)
#nomagic		# magic number negotiation

# ppp handshake : tuning

#silent			# don't even try to initiate the connection
#passive		# wait for the peer to initiate the connection
#lcp-echo-failure X#	# consecutive echo failures
#lcp-echo-interval X#	# time for lcp echo events
lcp-restart 1		# Set timeout for LCP   ++++ist von tilo
dissabled+++++
#lcp-max-terminate X	# Set max #xmits for term-reqs
#lcp-max-configure X	# Set max #xmits for conf-reqs
#lcp-max-failure X 	# Set max #conf-naks for LCP

# AUTHENTICATION

name "000041546905063611419#0001@t-online.de"		# set local
name for auth XXX_
#user X			# set name for auth with peer; default is
value for name
#usehostname		# use hostname for auth
#remotename X		# set remote name for auth
#noauth			# (dont) require peer (the other) to auth
#require-pap		# allow only pap authentication (dialin only)
#require-chap		# allow only chap authentication (dialin only)
#login			# use system password database for pap
#papcrypt	#	# pap passwords are encrypted

# AUTHENTICATION TUNING
#pap-restart X		# Set retransmit timeout for PAP
#pap-max-authreq X	# Set max #xmits for auth-reqs
#pap-timeout X		# Set time limit for peer PAP auth.
#chap-restart X 	# Set timeout for CHAP
#chap-max-challenge X 	# Set max #xmits for challenge
#chap-interval X 	# Set interval for rechallenge

# COMPRESSION

#noaccomp		# address compression on/off
#nopcomp		# protocol field compression on/off
#novj			# van jacobsen compression on/off
#novjccomp		# van jacobsen connection-ID compression
on/off
#vj-max-slots X		# tune maximum vj header slots
#nobsdcomp		# bsd compression on/off
#nodeflate		# deflate compression on/off
#nopredictor1		# predictor1 compression in/off
noccp			# compression negotation on/off
nolzs			# LZS compression off (not yet supported
fully)

# IP NETWORKING

#noip			# (do not) disable ip transfer
#X:Y			# (do not) set local ip to X, remote ip to Y
noipdefault		#  do not  use name for default ip addr
#useifip		# (do)     use ip addresses from interface
#usefirstip		# (do)     use first ip from auth file for
remote
netmask 255.255.255.255	#  do      set netmask, 255.255.255.255 for
pointopoint
#defaultroute 		# (do not) set default route
nohostroute		#  do not  set host route
#proxyarp		# (do not) set an proxy arp entry
#mru X			# (do not) set maximum size of receive units
to X
#default-mru		# (do not) enable mru negotation
mtu 1500		#  do      set max size of transmit units
(1500 is OK)
#useifmtu		# (do not) use mtu from interface
#ipparam X		# (do not) set ip parameters in script X
#ms-dns X		# (do not) set dns addr for the peers use
(dialin only)
#ms-wins X		# (do not) wins address for the peers use
(dialin only)
#ms-get-dns		# (do not) accept peers suggestion of dns addr
(dialout)
#set_userip 		# (do not) define valid ip addrs in
/etc/ppp/useriptab

#ipcp-restart X		# Set timeout for IPCP
#ipcp-max-terminate X	# Set max #xmits for term-reqs
#ipcp-max-configure X	# Set max #xmits for conf-reqs
#ipcp-max-failure X	# Set max #conf-naks for IPCP
ipcp-accept-local	# Accept peer's address for us
ipcp-accept-remote	# Accept peer's address for it

# IPX NETWORKING

#noipx			# en/disable ipx
#ipx-network X 		# IPX network number
#ipxcp-accept-network	#  Accept peer netowrk
#ipx-node X 		# IPX node number
#ipxcp-accept-local	# Accept our address
#ipxcp-accept-remote	# Accept peer's address
#ipx-routing X		# IPX routing proto number
#ipx-router-name X	# IPX router name
#ipxcp-restart X 	# Set timeout for IPXCP
#ipxcp-max-terminate X	# max #xmits for term-reqs
#ipxcp-max-configure X	# max #xmits for conf-reqs
#ipxcp-max-failure X	# max #conf-naks for IPXCP

gruss Tilo