Re: bash problem

Es ist eine Standard Sckript.
Der Anfang des Skriptes ist:
#!/bin/sh

### WARNING: this file contains embedded tabs.  Do not run untabify on this
file.

# Configuration script
# Copyright (C) 1988, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 1999
# Free Software Foundation, Inc.

# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
# (at your option) any later version.
#
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

# This file was originally written by K. Richard Pixley.

#
# Shell script to create proper links to machine-dependent files in
# preparation for compilation.
#
# If configure succeeds, it leaves its status in config.status.
# If configure fails after disturbing the status quo,
#       config.status is removed.
#

echo starting configure

export PATH || (echo "OOPS, this isn't sh.  Desperation time.  I will feed
myself to sh."; sh $0 $argv; kill $$)

remove=rm
hard_link=ln
symbolic_link='ln -s'