Re: [Résolu][Resolu]: exim vs connexion TLS

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 03:52:43PM +0200, Jean-Marc wrote:

[...]
> > > Mais mon fournisseur me retourne une erreur parce que exim
> > > utilise userlocal@nom.localdomain comme expéditeur (normal).

[...]
> Bon, j'ai simplement spécifié une adresse pour mon user local dans
> /etc/email-addresses, adresse contenant le nom de mon domaine.
>
> Et cela fonctionne.
>
> Par contre, je ne sais pas si c'est la bonne manière.

Si, c'est tout à fait ça.

De 'man exim4_files' :

/etc/email-addresses

       is used to rewrite the email addresses of users. This is
       particularly useful for users who use their ISP's domain for
       email.

       The file should contain lines of the form

       user: someone@isp.com
       otheruser: someoneelse@anotherisp.com

       This way emails from user will appear to be from
       someone@isp.com to the outside world. Technically, the from,
       reply-to, and sender addresses, along with the envelope sender,
       are rewritten for users that appear to be in the local domain.

A+

--

JFS.