Downloading an entire task for installing offline

Hello,

I'm installing Debian Jessie on my laptop, with a netinstall ISO. The laptop currently uses a limited connection : I can download only about 300 MB now.

I'm at the "Installing additional software" step, and I want to install GNOME. It seems to be the "task-gnome-desktop" package.

I think I can't download it with the 300 MB of my data cap. But I have another computer, running Ubuntu, and that has an unlimited connection.

How can I download the package "task-gnome-desktop" and all his dependencies on my Ubuntu computer, in order to install it offline on my laptop ?

Thanks.