Subject: [rkhunter] keitai.linux-squad.com - Daily report
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:26:58 +0200 (CEST)
From: root@linux-squad.com (root)
To: olivier.pavilla@linux-squad.com

Warning: The command '/sbin/chkconfig' has been replaced by a script: /sbin/chkconfig: a /usr/bin/perl script text executable
Warning: Checking for possible rootkit strings    [ Warning ]
Found string 'hdparm' in file '/etc/init.d/hdparm'. Possible rootkit: Xzibit Rootkit Found string 'hdparm' in file '/etc/init.d/.depend.boot'. Possible rootkit: Xzibit Rootkit
Warning: The modules file '/proc/modules' is missing.

One or more warnings have been found while checking the system.
Please check the log file (/var/log/rkhunter.log)

--
Savez-vous ce que signifie MICROSOFT?
Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only (for) Fools (&) Teenagers.