Re: Fwd: Pb xorg et i965 en widescreen

Le samedi 15 novembre 2008 à 23:21 +0100, Gaëtan PERRIER a écrit :

> Puisque tu parles de xrandr, comment fait-on pour lui dire quel écran
> prendre comme écran principal? Sur mon portable il prend d'office la
> sortie VGA externe et me met donc les barres de menu gnome sur l'écran
> secondaire alors que je voudrais quelles restent sur l'écran du
> portable.
>
> Gaëtan

Je ne suis sûr de rien, mais ici
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Xorg_RandR_1.2
il est dit:

Note for Gnome users
Gnome places the menu bar on screen 0 and thus with the Intel chip and
driver Screen 0 (the external VGA monitor) will always be the default
display if it is connected. This applies even if the external monitor is
switched off but the cable connected: if you have a blank laptop monitor
check if you have anything plugged in to the VGA port. Also beware that
desktop icons and windows can disappear into the invisible parts of the
virtual display. (see diagram below). If you want the panel(s) to appear
by default on a different head, drag it to the head you want it on and
GNOME will keep it there.

J'espère que ça t'aidera.
Christophe