Green-Minded Water Gardens

Dear Valued Customer,
In this issue: Pond keeping with the environment in mind, how to certify your
water garden as a backyard habitat, and great deals on koi-keeping essentials.
Having trouble viewing this email? Please view online here.

Doctors Foster and Smith Pond Care Today
supplies  |  new  |  sale  |  clearance  |  pond fish & plants
Green-Minded Water Gardens SAVE up to 25%!
SAVE up to 28% on PondCare AlgaeFix SAVE 20% on GreenFree UV Clarifiers
OASE SwimSkim 25 - Click through to unlock special price! SAVE 25% on Drs. Foster & Smith PhosPure Pads
Pond & Water Garden Articles & Information Pond Supplies on Sale!
Our commitment to you
Drs. Foster and Smith VISA Photo Contest

To unsubscribe from any Drs. Foster and Smith email list, change your address, or sign up for different emails, please visit your email management page.

This email was sent to debian-user-french@lists.debian.org. To make sure you continue receiving emails from Drs. Foster and Smith, please add Editor@DrsFosterSmith.com to your address book. We will never share your email address with anyone - we promise.

Tell a Friend or Family Member About Us >

CONTACT US: Drs. Foster and Smith
2253 Air Park Road, Rhinelander WI 54501 - CustomerService@DrsFosterSmith.com - 1-800-381-7179

Copyright 2008, Foster & Smith, Inc. All rights reserved.