Welcome to WebBrands!

Welcome to WebBrands

Welcome Omerjit,

Thank you for registering with webbrands.co.uk. Your login details are:

Username: debian-user-french@lists.debian.org
Password: webbrandsqJHb

Click below:
http://www.webbrands.co.uk

MyOffers is the UK's largest prizedraw website with hundreds of
prizes available each month, from holidays to cars to the latest
gadgets and events, you're sure to find something of interest!
Why not try your luck at some of our latest competitions:

Win a Peugot 207:
http://www.myoffers.co.uk/win-a-peugeot-207-cc-5831-4.asp?AreaID=54&src=75709&cid=1324&r=1&nopopup=1

Win £3000 to spend in Tesco:
http://www.myoffers.co.uk/win-3000-spend-tesco-5588-2.asp?AreaID=54&src=75709&cid=1324&r=1&nopopup=1

Win a Dell laptop
http://www.myoffers.co.uk/win-a-dell-xps-laptop-5767-0.asp?AreaID=54&src=75709&cid=1324&r=1&nopopup=1

five working days from receipt for us to process your request):

>> Online - by visiting our website, using this link.

>> Email - by using the link below to send us an email with the
word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line (please note this must be
sent from the registered email address, debian-user-french@lists.debian.org).