stretch your dollar at our 10 and under sale

Title: e012005-bigsavings
If you cannot view this email, please click here to view.
Add (emily@classiccloseout.com) to your email address book to keep Classic Closeouts offers in your inbox.

CATCH OUR FAMOUS FREE SHIPPING FOR EVERY ORDER OF $50+
TENOFFTEN

Women's Sueded Ruffle-Front Shirt
Retails $35.99

Our Price: $9.99

Linen Blend Wide Leg Trousers
Retails $54.99

Our Price: $6.99

Classic Woman Pastel Tweed Fitted Blazer
Retails $54.99

Our Price: $8.99

Classic Woman Three Tier Distressed Denim Skirt
Retails $49.95

Our Price: $7.99

Women's Button Front Short Sleeve Floral Print Dress
Retails $49.99

Our Price: $8.99

Wooden Bead Detail Skirt w/ Full Lining
Retails $99.99

Our Price: $7.99

Ribbed Knit Cotton Turtleneck Shirt
Retails $19.99

Our Price: $5.99

Men's Cuffed Pants w/ Front Pleats
Retails $59.99

Our Price: $6.99

Faded Glory Oxford Shirt, Regular & Big Sizes
Retails $29.99

Our Price: $7.99

Bebini Cloud Soft Bunny Footed Sleeper
Retails $32.99

Our Price: $6.99

Bebini 3-Pc Track Suit with Happy Hippo Theme
Retails $32.99

Our Price: $8.99

Bebini Baby Animal Romper
Retails $32.99

Our Price: $6.99

Wood Heart Bead Drop Earrings
Retails $17.99

Our Price: $4.99

Polished Stone Fashion Stretch Bracelet
Retails $19.95

Our Price: $8.99

French Wire Hook Wooden Disc Earrings
Retails $18.99

Our Price: $3.99

Quadrangle Candle Centerpeice
Retails $49.99

Our Price: $7.49

Abraham Lincoln Coin Collection
Retails $39.99

Our Price: $9.99

Aster Mum Arrangement in Garden Planter Pot
Retails $19.99

Our Price: $8.99

SAVED SMART SHOPPERS OVER $148 MILLION DOLLARS SINCE MAY 2000!

Do not touch this tag!

You received this email because your account information indicates that you wish to be contacted about special offers, promotions and ClassicCloseouts.com features. ClassicCloseouts.com tries to send you the most relevant offers based on your ClassicCloseouts.com Account Information. If you do not want to receive further mailings from ClassicCloseouts.com, unsubscribe by clicking here. or send an unsubscribe request to: Classiccloseouts Unsubscribes, 110 W Graham Ave, Hempstead, NY 11550.

*FREE shipping applies to orders of $50 or more. See site for details.

To learn more about ClassicCloseouts.com's use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy