Please Acknowledge Receipt

                                 MEMO
                           ENGR. NKOYO MUTETE
                          DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Good Day,
    Within the South African Department of Finance where I work as the director of planning and implementation, we have in our possession an unclaimed VALUE EARNED WARRANTS RELEASES. This represents the balance of the total contract values executed on behalf of various departments by contracting firms who has left South Africa since the completion of their contract work. As a result of the long period of not putting claims to it,and giving the circumstance that a large number of the recipients addresses are no longer current, We have carefully assessed such claims readily to be reflected for urgent remittance to a willing co-operative individual /company with adequate documentations.

You may recall that the 1980-84 development policy in South Africa made it mandatory for all foreign contractors then to invest 20% of contractual face value on areas of their preference in the economy. Notable areas of priority then were: -

1.Mineral Resources-Mining
2.Pharmaceuticals
3.Oil and Gas exploration
4.Manufacturing

Therefore, we intend to, should we have your consent to reflect this claims in favor of any named company you forward to us by careful and legal documentation of same as your investment in the above mentioned priority spheres moreover, from our positions, we are in the know that valued earn warrant are currently being processed at the 6% ratio in relation to this policy. This has underlined the basis in which further directives where giving to all departments on the current updating of databases in view of substantial informations lost to system decay and collapse. Hence we would therefore appreciate your kind co-operation should you be willing to help us, then we will provide details on the arrangement that would facilitate the successful completion. Be informed that it is imperative on the part of the South African govt. that prides itself on meeting with its outstanding obligations with creditors to shore up its international image giving that 2010 world cup bid is around the corner.

Thus, should you intend to assist us in this transaction, kindly let us have your consent to reflect this claims in favor of your company. Do kindly contact me on my designated e-mail stated below and I would get back to you urgently on receipt of your response.

Yours faithfully,

ENGR. NKOYO MUTETE