Re: problème de configuration de HAL

En fait, je crois que je me fatigue pour rien :
$ cat /usr/share/doc/pmount/TODO
- dbus API change in 0.91
- pmount: support mounting as a different gid
- pmount-hal: mount by device label
- pmount-hal: read out volume.policy.mount_option.gid from hal
- support for mounting images
- support for mounting smb
- add glob support to pmount.allow
- use nls=utf8 for NTFS
- make location of external programs configurable
- add --with-hal configure option
- ext3 pmount-hal: respect volume.policy.mount_option.acl,
  volume.policy.mount_option.user_xattr
Il me reste quoi comme solution ?