Re: Avoir un Boot propre..........[Debutant]

fred a écrit, jeudi 22 mars 2007, à 21:56 :
> "Hugues MORIN" <morinh@gmail.com> a écrit :
> > J'aurai peut etre du le dire plutot mais j'ai deja regarde tous les
> > fichiers de Log qui sont dans /var/log/ mais sans resultat.
>
> marsu[pts/0]:~/{92}/> cat /etc/default/bootlogd
> # Run bootlogd at startup ?
> BOOTLOGD_ENABLE=Yes
>
> et tu devrais avoir au boot tes messages dans /var/log/boot

Oui, mais non©. Hugues a une Sarge (3.1), pas de bootlogd :/

 $ cat /etc/debian_version # ...avec des backports !
3.1

 $ apt-cache search bootlogd

 $ apt-cache search boot log
apmd - Utilities for Advanced Power Management (APM)
bsdutils - Basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
console-log - Puts a logfile pager on virtual consoles
debianutils - Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
extipl - Yet Another Boot Selector for IBM-PC compatibles
fastdnaml - [Biology] A tool for construction of phylogenetic trees of DNA sequences
kernel-patch-debianlogo - Display a Debian logo on a framebuffer device at boottime
lg-issue64 - Issue 64 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue84 - Issue 84 of the Linux Gazette.
lilo-config - KDE Frontend for lilo configuration
linuxlogo - Color ANSI System Logo
mkinitrd-cd - Creates an initrd image for booting from a live CD-ROM or USB device
pointerize - Internationalization utilities, based on gettext
sysfsutils - sysfs query tool and boot-time setup
webmin-core - core modules for webmin
welcome2l - Linux ANSI boot logo
yard - Perl scripts to build rescue disk(s) to revive a system
xtrs - emulator for TRS-80 Model I/III/4/4P computers
phylip - [Biology] A package of programs for inferring phylogenies
phylip-doc - [Biology] A package of programs for inferring phylogenies

--
Jacques L'helgoualc'h