Re: Serveur NTP local

Le lundi 19 février 2007 12:05, Xavier NOPRE a écrit :
> Bonjour,
>
> Je cherche à configurer mon serveur NTP sur un réseau local, sans accès
> Internet, donc en autonome, mais je n'y arrive pas.
>
> Le but est de synchroniser des postes Windows sur ce serveur. Tous mes
> essais me donnent toujours la même erreur sur les postes Windows :
> "Erreur lors de la synchro. L'échantillon de temps a été rejeté car la
> couche de l'homologue est moins importante que la couche de l'hôte".
>
> Je suppose que c'est un problème de stratum. Pourtant, au bout d'un
> moment, sur la machine, la comme ntptrace me donne le résultat
> "localhost: stratum 9, offset 0.000000, synch distance 0.011574".
>
> Pour la configuration, j'ai commenté les lignes "server" vers les
> serveurs externes, et j'ai ces 2 lignes :
> server 127.127.1.0
> fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 8
>
> Une idée ? Une solution ?

W32Time synchronizes clocks within a forest using a time hierarchy that
begins with the PDC Emulator in the forest root domain, which is considered
the stratum 2 time source for the forest. This domain controller can have
its own clock controlled several ways:

    * By synching to a reliable time server on the Internet.
    * By synching to an locally-connected hardware time source such as an
atomic clock.
    * By relying on its own internal CMOS clock for reliable time.

In the first two examples above, the Internet time server or atomic clock is
considered a stratum 1 time source. Other domain controllers in the forest
root domain and PDC Emulators in child domains use W32Time to poll the PDC
Emulator in the forest root domain periodically to ensure their clocks
remain synchronized. Workstations and member servers then poll domain
controllers in their domains to synchronize their own clocks, with the
result being that all computers in the forest synchronize their clocks,
either directly or indirectly, with the PDC Emulator in the forest root
domain (and hence the external time server or atomic clock, if present).
The following table summarizes how the W32Time hierarchy works, starting
from the external source.

Stratum Description
1  Locally connected hardware clock (optional)
   Internet time server (optional)
2  PDC Emulator in forest root domain
3  Other domain controllers in forest root domain
   PDC Emulators in child domains
4  Workstations and member servers in forest root domain
   Other domain controllers in child domains
5  Workstations and member servers in child domains