No hidden loan costs

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Alternative: Liquor on beer, have no fear. Beer on liquor, never sicker. Think before you speak. The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people. If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung.
He who hesitates is lost. Half a loaf is better than none. He that will steal an egg will steal an ox.
The start of a journey should never be mistaken for success. Time flies. Latin: Tempus fugit! That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. You need to bait the hook to catch the fish.
Looking at a horse's mouth is one classic way to judge it's health Fine feathers make fine birds. Kill not the goose that laid the golden egg. There are no small parts, only small actors. Support whorled peas! J.D. Parkerson, Skiatook, OK. Many a mickle makes a muckle
Golf is a good walk spoilt. Mark Twain Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall. --Confucius Have not want not. said by Lee Field Walstad Truth will out.
Talk is cheap. Nor pot to piss out in. (variant of neither a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out.) A guilty conscience needs no accuser. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Without sleep, no health