Clearance Blowout! Take an extra 20% OFF

Title: Jessica London

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk, bulk or spam boxes),
please add JessicaLondon@email.jessicalondon.com to your e-mail address book.
JessicaLondon.com  *  Fashions for sizes 14W - 34W   Visit us here to shop our whole website...
Departments What's New Clearance
Clearance Blowout!  Help us make space in our warehouse    Take 20% off all clearance*      >shop clearance now...
  2006 Fall Collection   This season's must have items >shop now Share the savings...  Use your e-mail forward button to pass this offer on to a friend! Buy today, don't pay until November 2006!  Click here for details on our fashion-friendly deferred billing policy.  Subject to credit approval
Shipping Only $5.99!  An exclusive shipping offerÖonly $5.99 for your first order   when you open and use your new Jessica London credit card account* online.    *Subject to credit approval.
* Just enter code 2351-02819-368 in the "Promotional Code or Coupon"  box at the bottom of the checkout page.  Click "continue" and the discount will automatically be applied  to your order.  Discount is applied to clearance merchandise only, exclusive of sales tax, shipping and handling. Not valid on prior or pending purchases or gift certificate purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires 8/24/06.

Register to access all of our convenient site features. It's fast, easy and secure.

To subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. Read our Privacy Policy.
To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form. To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, click here.

Jessica London, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780.