Thank You from Matt Furey

Hi GANDIdat,

Thanks so much for joining my newsletter list. Each day in your email box
you'll receive a "politically incorrect" health and fitness tip. Be sure to
unblock your SPAM filter so that my tip gets through. I'd hate for you to
miss out.

Also, if you ever miss my daily tip, you can always go to my homepage at
http://www.mattfurey.com and see an archived listing of the daily tips
on the right side of the page. Simply scroll down and click the tip that
you may have missed. If you're just getting started with me - reading
through my daily tips on the site is a quick way to get up to speed.

In my daily tips I feature before and after photos of customers who've
truly kicked butt. And so, if you have some great photos, send them along.
If you're featured we have some gifts to send your way.

Regrettably, due to the thousands of emails sent to me each day, it is
impossible for me to personally respond to questions in the traditional
manner. I do, however, select the very best emails I can and answer them
for all my subscribers to see. If you have questions you'd like to see me
cover, then send an email to matt@mattfurey.com

If you would like additional support and coaching along the way - I strongly
suggest you take a peak at my online "member's only" site at
http://www.mattfureyinnercircle.com - as what we have for you there
can definitely help you make progress fast.

Again, if you have any questions you would like to see covered in the future,
or have some great "before and after" photos, please send to
matt@mattfurey.com

Once again, thanks for getting on board. It's going to be a fun ride.

Best,

Matt Furey
http://www.mattfurey.com

Copyright, Gold Medal Publications, Inc 2006

**The contents of this daily email are not to be
considered as medical advice.
Always consult a physician before beginning or
changing any fitness
program.**

This email is protected by copyright, 2006, Gold Medal
Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction of
any
portion of this email is strictly prohibited without the
express written consent of Gold Medal Publications,
Inc.

Matt Furey
Gold Medal Publications, Inc.
10339 Birdwatch Drive
Tampa, FL  33647 USA
813 994 8267 Phone
813 994 4947 FAX
matt@mattfurey.com
http://www.mattfurey.com

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=90464241&ARID=14754

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=90464241