lm-sensors et rivatv et i2c-dev

Bonjour,

je cherche a installer lm-sensors sur une carte mere a7v8x.

#sensors-detect
We can start with probing for (PCI) I2C or SMBus adapters.
 You do not need any special privileges for this.
 Do you want to probe now? (YES/no):yes

Probing for PCI bus adapters...
Use driver `rivatv' for device 01:00.0: GeForce2 MX
Use driver `i2c-viapro' for device 00:11.0: VIA Technologies
VT8233A/8235 South Bridge
Probe succesfully concluded.

We will now try to load each adapter module in turn.
Load `rivatv' (say NO if built into your kernel)? (YES/no): yes
FATAL: Module rivatv not found.
** Note: rivatv module is available at http://rivatv.sourceforge.net/

<<<<<J'arrive pas a trouver un package debian avec rivatv....>>>>>>

Load `i2c-viapro' (say NO if built into your kernel)? (YES/no): no
If you have undetectable or unsupported adapters, you can have them
scanned by manually loading the modules before running this script.

 To continue, we need module `i2c-dev' to be loaded.
 If it is built-in into your kernel, you can safely skip this.
 i2c-dev is not loaded. Do you want to load it now? (YES/no): yes
FATAL: Module i2c_dev not found.

<<<<<<<<J'arrive pas a compiler un noyau avec ce module

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'expliquer