Re: vserver

Glennie Vignarajah <glenny@nephthys.org> wrote:
| Le Wednesday 17 August 2005 14:37, mess-mate(mess-mate
| <messmate@free.fr>) disait:
| > Bonjour,
|
| Salut,
|
| > quelqu'un a de l'expérience avec vserver ?
|
| Je joue un peu avec en ce moment ; ça l'air géniale. Ca permet de
| mutualiser une machine au maximum...
|
|  - Comment faire tourner un service réseau sur un vserver? J'ai
| essayé SSH et il me dit que le port est occupé !

Problems with SSH Daemon

Remember to bind the Services on the host with one IP only.

For Example the sshd on the host listen on _all_ IPs (includes all
VServer)

/etc/ssh/sshd_config

ListenAddress 192.168.0.33

Alternativ you can give the host another Port for ssh.

Try to run all services in a VServer, not on the host.

C'est ce qui semble conseillé.

mess-mate
--
"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none."
		-- Shakespeare