Re: utilisateur droits limités

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:29:42 +0200
pyb <proko174@free.fr> a tapoté sur son clavier:

> Merci pour vos réponses rapides!
> Je vais tester ça (j'avais déjà un chroot pour tester des distrib, mais
> je n'avais pas pensé à ça, comme quoi...)
>

> --
> Pensez à lire la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
> http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianFrench
>
> Pensez à rajouter le mot ``spam'' dans vos champs "From" et "Reply-To:"

y a ibsh

http://ibsh.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=134831

Iron Bars SHell, or short ibsh is my first attempt to create a restricted working environment for
 Linux/Unix. I'm sure that many system administrators wish or have wished for a way to lock some/all
 users into a safe dungeon, where they can only do harm to their own files. Even more important is the
 protection against users reading sensitive files, for example the /etc/passwd file, which is
 accessible for any person with an unrestricted shell. But many system files may be listed here. Users
 could easily gain information, that could help malicious hackers to compromise the system, the
 network, the company.
Many attempts have already been made to fix this problem. Menu-based and other interactive shells have
 been created, but they were not able to completely satisfy worried system administrators. The amount
 of documents available at various security sites about how to bypass restrictions, how to hack through
 these shells and gain full access, shows, that ANY experienced Linux user is able to cause big
 problems.