Re: Vsftpd + ssl

hi, i wrote in english because my french is very bad (even worse than my
english :-)). at least i figured out, that i had the same problem as
described above.

>    # /usr/sbin/vsftpd
>    500 OOPS: SSL: cannot load RSA key

until one minute ago, when i found the following command on a polish webpage:

         openssl req -new -x509 -nodes -out vsftpd.pem -keyout vsftpd.pem

if i create my key with this command, i get no error messages anymore and
vsftpd works.

the only difference (as far as i figure) to the way i created my key before,
is that this command creates only a 1024-key. so i guess vsftpd can only
handle keys of this size. ---- but it's only a guess :-)

greetings, eric