Problem on updating automatically

First of all, thank you for answering my question.

I have a problem on running MRTG regularly (every 5 minutes), I have added a line on my /etc/crontab like this :

*/5 * * * *  mrtguser /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg.cfg \ --logging /var/log/mrtg.log
But I still can?t got MRTG running automatically every 5 minutes eventhough I have tried other various references about command to start MRTG aotomatically in crontab.
I would like to have a good solution for this kind of problem.
Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?