Re: KDE 3.1

Hello,

Charles Plessy wrote:

J'ai du rater la discussion sur -devel, mais qu'est-ce qui retient
encore kde3.1 hors de sid?

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> à écrit hier, sur la liste debian-kde :

<<

I just wanted to let everyone know that Martin and I are still trying to
get sid into a state where kde 3.1 can be built and uploaded. Around Jan
22 XFree86 built against gcc3.2 was uploaded so all we are waiting on
now is the following:

heimdal needs update              (currently can't be installed on sid)
postgresql needs recompile        (I think? After heimdal is updated.)
Qt package needs update/recompile
KDE 3.1 needs update/recompile

Once heimdal and possibly postgresql gets fixed it should take less than
a week for the Qt/KDE parts to be fixed and uploaded to sid.

I have tried contacting Brian May (bam@debian.org), who maintains heimdal,
and so far have gotten no response.

- Chris

Cordialement,