debian ppc...

hi,
my name's Arthur , I'me French and I'me 15 years old (that's why my english is very bad and I'me sorry)....

I've got a PowerBook G3 500 Fire Wire and I've downloaded the debian CD1 for PPC 2.2r6 potato.....
it boot perfectly (the cd) and I can install the base system but when i want to configure yaboot it doesn't works . I've made an Apple_Bootstrap parition of 1 mo(/dev/hda10)( I've tried also to make an HFS partition of 15mo and to mount it as /boot), a swap partition of 64mo(/dev/hda11) and a root partition of 2go(/dev/hda12)...

I've typed this into the shell at the end of the Base System installation when it asks if i want to make linux bootable from the hard drive (I did'nt say yes as it's written in the doc):

mkofboot --boot /dev/hda10 -m /target/etc/ofboot.b --root /dev/hda12 --partition 12

/target/etc/ofboot.b doesn't exist so I've made it...

and after that it asks me if I want to create an HFS file system on /dev/hda10 so i said yes....

after that i reboot my machine and .....nothing...at the boot it search something to boot and after 2 seconds my machine boot MacOSX...

thank you very much if you read this...

Thank u again to help me if u can....

Bye...

Arthur