----- Forwarded message from Siggy Brentrup <debian@psycho.i21k.de> -----

To: Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl>
From: Siggy Brentrup <debian@psycho.i21k.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:44:41 +0200

Sorry, I have to answer in English; while I am able to read
Nederlands quite well (I've often been in your country),
I never managed to speak or write your language well enough.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 15:13 +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hallo allemaal,
>
> Ik schrijf je deze mail omdat ik zag dat je een mailtje hebt gestuurd
> ter ondersteuning van bug 539102 over het oprichten een van een
> Nederlandstalige Debian mailinglist.

I did this to support your request.

> De Nederlandstalige Debian mailinglist bestaat ondertussen, je kunt je
> hier aanmelden: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-dutch/

I'll do it if you don't mind me to be just lurking around.

> Het zou leuk zijn als er een beetje publiciteit aan gegeven werd, dus
> zegt het voort!

Promised, I'll do so whenever I meet your countrymen interested in
Debian :)

Tot ziens
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de

----- End forwarded message -----