Re: [Debian] Probleme mit Sprachumstellung

Reto Hotz schrieb am Dienstag, den 14. November 2000:

Moin,

Das Problem hatte ich auch. Durch ein apt-get -f install wurde der Fehler
behoben.

Cu
Rainer

--
"Something wrong, man? You look a little whiter than usual."

"My computer, it... You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if
you're awake or still dreaming?"

"Mmm, all the time. It's called Mescaline. It's the only way to fly. Hey, it
just sounds to me like you need to unplug, man. You know, get some R and R.
What do you think, DuJour? Should we take him with us?"

"Definitely."
"I can't, I have work tomorrow."
"Come on, It'll be fun. I promise."

		-- Choi, Neo and DuJour, "The Matrix"