[Debian]:Become a reviewer for iNet Reviews and receive books, software, products you can keep for free!

iNet News October 1999 (for reviewers and prospects only)

INet Reviews needs book, software & product reviewers. You may
request any virtually title or consumer product. Titles are
shipped directly to you with the freight paid from the publisher
or manufacturer. You write a brief review and post it to our web
site.

For your review starter information kit reply to this email or
send an email message with the words STARTER 1016g29 in the
message subject line to  lynnweston@bigfoot.com The starter kit
contains complete information plus a 70 page list of review
products others have received.

This message is directed for iNet reviewers and referrals only.
If you received this message by mistake, reply with the single
word REMOVE to have your name removed from our email message
database.

If you have problem responding to this email, send a Self
addressed Stamped envelope to iNet Reviews, 4015 Holcomb bridge
Road, Ste 350-905, norcross, GA 30092.