[Debian]: [LRP: Scripting] mount cp umount

Hello,

I am newbie and I have since 2 days my first Linux Box (cable modem router)
running and now I can use as much workstations I like. This mean, I have
my WfW, my DJGPP and my Penguin on separately machines and can learn all.

I am using the LRP (The Linux Router Project) and run them from my
harddisk with syslinux.

Now I must update every day some files in the root of my harddisk (FAT16).

I like to make a command like 'cflp' to copy all files from my floppy disk
to the harddisk root (LRP boxes).

Now I do not know how to make a script that work for me.

The commands are:

mkdir /mnt/floppya
mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppya
mkdir /mnt/harddiska
mount -t msdos /dev/hda1 /mnt/harddiska
cp /mnt/floppya/update/* /mnt/harddiska/
umount -a

Where must e put the script 'cflp' ???

I know, that I must declare a file as 'executable' and in the first line
must be a script IP but currently I do not know how to do it.

Does anyone know a URL/Link where can I get a HTML description/course
for scripting or anything else ???

Thanks for your help

Michelle

--
Michelle's Internet Service

http://www.michelle-is.com/index.htm  (currently off-line)
mailto:starone@cybercable.fr

Michelle, Andrea-Cinderella Konzack
11, rue de Rosheim                 67000 Strasbourg - France
Mob. 0033 / 06.62.61.78.37                                         |