[no subject]

DATA
From: ajay@netvigator.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:24:02 PST
Subject: Custom Tailored Clothing
<P>*****Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter Can Not be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed.</P>

<P>To be removed from future mailings Free, simply respond with "REMOVE" in the subject line.
This will permanently remove you from all future mailings.*****</P>

<P>After your visit to our sister company's website, we thought this may be of interest to you:</P>

<P>Hard to fit?  Tall, short, big or small, we'll fit you all!  And we'll fit you well.  So well that you'll keep coming back for more just like all our customers do!  We can make virtually any item of clothing for both men and ladies, from ladies blouses and suits to mens suits even tuxedoes.</P>

<P>We are Hong Kong based tailors with clients from all over the world.</P>

<P>We have some of the finest materials in the world from English wool to Egyptian cotton to virtually anything your heart desires.</P>

<P>We have representitives visiting various different parts of the world from the USA to England, Germany, various other parts of Europe and many other parts of the world.</P>

<P>If you would like to make an appointment with us, our sales representative, Mr Chand Hira, will be visiting London from now until 18 March 1999.  To make an appointment, simply call his mobile number on 07788-163135.  Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail with your name, telephone number, to the above address .  He can even visit your home or office!  He will personally measure and fit you up well!</P>

<P>Looking forward to serving you in the near future.</P>

<P>Oh, and if you want to remove yourself from future mailings, simply send us an e-mail.</P>

<P>Yours sincerely,</P>

<P>Hira's Fashion,</P>
<P>HONG KONG</P>
<P>www.hiras.com</P>

<P>Ps.  Please hurry as there he's only there for a few more days!</P>