[Debian]: Kernel compile service??

Hi there..

While waiting for somebody else doing once again a kernel for me..

THANKS!!!!!

... I got the following idea..

Why not setting up a machine on the internet which runs Linux
and offers to compile and send back kernels?

This might be done by any kind of mailserver software, or even procmail.

One just has to send in a .config file with a request for the kernel file.
And the Linux machine would create the kernel and send it back via email..

Or is something like this already there? Somewhere?

This would certainly help beginners like me who do not have access to a
linux machine for compiling a kernel to be able to install linux and
compile an own kernel....

Daniel

--
Daniel Huber, OSD, Hewlett Packard Switzerland, HP8702, Telnet: 780 3247
SMTP: danielh@swiss.hp.com (Daniel_Huber@hp.com)