[Debian]: Color Problem

Igor,

thanks a lot. This really sounds reasonable and I am using 8bpp. I will try it
out on a 24 bpp machine.

KDE people,

is there a way to avoid that applications crash, because KDE uses many colors
itself? Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Debian developer,

I think this is the right trace now, i.e. the problem is not Debian, but KDE
related. Thanks for all the comments.

--
Rainer Dorsch
Abt. Rechnerarchitektur  e-mail:rainer.dorsch@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de