Re: [Debian]: dosemu + ser. schnittstellen

On Wed, 6 May 1998 Werner.Reimann@rehau.com wrote:

> mahlzeit ! - habe dosemu auf meinem system installiert, es laeuft
> wunderbar, nur kann ich die ser. schnittstellen nicht zum laufen bringen,
> mein terminalprogramm bringt immer die meldung im setup "no ports found" -
> unter linux direkt komme ich ohne probleme raus.  was ist hier zu tun,
> bzw. welche man pages behandeln das thema, unter man dosemu konnte ich so
> schnell nichts finden !

Schau doch mal in die Datei /etc/dosemu/conf. Da findest du nämlich die
folgenden Einstellungen:

# Linux dosemu 0.66 configuration file.
#
# This is the example file for
#      /etc/dosemu.conf  ( system wide configuration file )
#      .dosrc            ( user configuration file )
#      option -I         ( configuration via commandline, see man/dose.1 )
#
[...snip...]
#**************************** SERIAL ************************************
#
# QuickStart:
#    You can specify up to 4 simultaneous serial ports here.
#    If more than one ports have the same IRQ, only one of those ports
#    can be used at the same time.  Also, you can specify the com port,
#    base address, irq, and device path!  The defaults are:
#        COM1 default is base 0x03F8, irq 4, and device /dev/cua0
#        COM2 default is base 0x02F8, irq 3, and device /dev/cua1
#        COM3 default is base 0x03E8, irq 4, and device /dev/cua2
#        COM4 default is base 0x02E8, irq 3, and device /dev/cua3
#    If the "com" keyword is omitted, the next unused COM port is assigned.
#    Also, remember, these are only how you want the ports to be emulated
#    in DOSEMU.  That means what is COM3 on IRQ 5 in real DOS, can become
#    COM1 on IRQ 4 in DOSEMU!
#
#    NOTE: You must have /usr/spool/uucp for LCK-file generation !
#          You may change this path and the lockfile name via the
#          below 'ttylocks' statement.
#
#    Also, as an example of defaults, these two lines are functionally equal:
#    serial { com 1  mouse }
#    serial { com 1  mouse  base 0x03F8  irq 4  device /dev/cua0 }
#
#    If you want to use a serial mouse with DOSEMU, the "mouse" keyword
#    should be specified in only one of the serial lines.  (For PS/2
#    mice, it is not necessary, and device path is in mouse line instead)
#
#    Uncomment/modify any of the following if you want to support a modem:
#    (or any other serial device.)
serial { com 1  device /dev/ttyS0 }
serial { com 2  device /dev/ttyS1 }
#serial { com 2  device /dev/modem }
#serial { com 3  device /dev/modem }
#serial { com 4  device /dev/modem }
#serial { com 3  base 0x03E8  irq 5  device /dev/cua2 }
#
#    If you are going to load a msdos mouse driver for mouse support
#      uncomment/modify one of the following
#serial { mouse  com 1  device /dev/mouse }
#serial { mouse  com 2  device /dev/mouse }
#

Wie man unschwer erkennen kann, habe ich nur zwei Serielle Ports aud
Standard-IRQ und -I/O aktiv.

Hope this helps.

Ciao
Daniel