libbonobo-activation.so.4

Hej.

Her er en kopi af den mail jeg skrev på debianhelp.org. Håber der er nogen der
kan hjælpe! Hvis I har svært ved at forstå noget, så bare spørg!

--------
I've been using an unofficial Gnome 2.4 repository for some time now. There
was some problems with the panels and som applets, so I hoped for an update.
So yesterday the packages was updated, and I upgraded.

But it began to get the packages from unstable, and I thought cool, finally
some real debian Gnome 2.4 packages.

But after that I can't even start gdm. It says:

error while loading shared libraries: libbonobo-activation.so.4: cannot open

I've tried to see what files bonobo-activation (wich I think contains the
file) installs, but it is only the copyright file and the changelog.Debian
file... The same thing goes for a lot of other bonobo-packages...

Please help. I can't use my computer, and I have to!

Henrik Brink